During the persecution of international human rights groups and UN officials, Saudi Arabia continued to protect the raids as a “legitimate military action” with the intent to kill the Houthi leaders a day after the attack was authorized by the investigation.
Wooden coffins, with the picture of most children, was taken by cars and the moment was taken by carriers from one class to a cemetery where the prayers were held first. “America’s death, Israel’s death,” the crowd said, reflecting the slogan of Houthi’s.
On Monday, thousands of mourners buried dozens of children killed in a Saudi-led coalition air strike on a bus in northern Yemen, which was one of the deadliest attacks on civilians in a three-year war. At least 40 children were killed in Thursday’s raids, which hit the bus, as a city of perpetual reached the market of combustion, which is an armed group that controls the province.
Amid the harassment of international human rights groups and UN officials, Riyadh continued to protect the raids in the form of a “legitimate military action” with the intent to kill the Houthi leaders a day after the strike was authorized.
Wooden coffins, with the picture of most children, was taken by cars and the moment was taken by carriers from one class to a cemetery where the prayers were held first. “The death of America, the death of Israel,” the crowd said, reflecting the slogan of Houthis.
The tilted bodies were removed from the coffins and were placed in a row of unrecognized tombs opened on Friday.
Fares al-Razhi, mourning for his 14-year-old son, said, “My son went to the market to run a house shop and then the enemy’s air raid took place and he was killed by shrapnel and he died.”
Referring to the leaders of Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates (UAE), he said, “For my son, I will take revenge on Salman and Mohammad bin Jaid.”
Gulf Arab states are leading a coalition of Sunni Muslim countries, who intervened in the war of Yemen in 2014 so that in 2014 Hothis could be tried to restore the expelled internationally recognized government.
The coalition said on Friday that United Nations General Secretary Antonio Guterres condemned the attack and called for a strike after being called for an independent investigation.
But on Saturday, the State News Agency SPA said that the mission of the world body of Riyadh gave a message to Guterres that the attack was “legal” and targeted the responsible leaders for recruitment and training of young children.
Asked about the Saddam attack, United Arab Emirates Minister of State for External Affairs Anwar Garg said in Dubai, “The war can not be a clean operation, unfortunately.” “But I would say that all the parties need to accept their part in whatever they are doing today.”
Initially, the coalition said after the attack that the strike targeted the Missile Launcher, which was used by Hautis to attack southern Saudi province Jizan.
Houthis Health Minister Taha Mutawakil had said last week that 51 people were killed in the number of people killed including 40 children, and at least 79 people were injured, out of which 56 were children. The International Committee of Red Cross gave a report of the same toll on Friday, citing officials in Plain. On Monday, al-Masirah TV, operated by Houthi, citing a health officer, said that another child died from his wounds, which is increasing toll by 52.
Head of the supreme revolutionary committee of Houthis, Mohammad Ali Al-Huthi participated in the funeral and blamed the United States for “this ugly massacre of Yemeni children”.
The United States and other Western powers provide weapons and intelligence to the coalition, and human rights groups have criticized coalition air strikes, which have killed hundreds of civilians in hospitals, schools, and markets.
An American military spokesman said that the U.S. military was not involved in Thursday’s air raids. The US State Department urged the coalition to “conduct a thorough and transparent investigation”.
US Defense Secretary Jim Matisse said on Sunday that he has sent Riyadh a three-star general to see “what happened”.
The coalition says that it does not deliberately target citizens, and has set up a committee to investigate the alleged mass incidents of air strikes, which have cleaned it with any defects. Houthis have also been criticized by rights groups.
United Nations Special Envoy of Yemen has closed between the warring parties before conducting a consultation in Geneva on September 6, in which more than 10,000 people have died and pushed the poorer country to the brink of hunger. United Nations.
Gargash of the United Arab Emirates said that he hopes that Geneva talks have indicated the beginning of a process which will become the cause of a political solution for the conflict – which is widely used as a proxy between Saudi Arabia and regional enemy Shi’ite Muslim Iran. War is seen as.